Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Conversations with Rob: Part 2

Me- "....So I stalked her Facebook page and he doesn't even look the same! I guess you look really different in our wedding pictures. You look REALLY young in ours. You are REALLY gray now."

Rob-"Yeah. You did that to me. Just like Obama went gray, after being in the White House for 8 years."

Me - "........."

Rob- ".............." *paired with a sassy look.*

Me - "Touche. Thanks Obama."

For the record, his hair was way darker in our wedding pictures because I "Just For Men"ned it a few days beforehand.

While I'm on the subject, today marks 10 years together for Rob and I. It's been an interesting decade, we've made good memories and not so good memories. We have created a great life together, despite my antics. I've learned a lot in the last 10 years and I'm so thankful that I've had someone like Rob by my side for the journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment