Monday, July 13, 2015

I Like Old Men


Last night, and by last night I mean like 2 weeks ago, we were driving home and we passed the tennis courts on our side of town. There were a bunch of guys playing tennis, all sweaty and such and I found myself doing a double take to get another look at one of the bunch.  In the sea of hard bodies and toned calves, there he was, an Adonis among men, his gray hair catching the sun just right. "Hot daammnnn, silver fox!" I said just before remembering Rob was in the car with me, "The other day Lynsey (mah bff) asked if it's weird she's starting to think older guys are hot. I told her I didn't think it was weird because I definitely think older guys are hot. I really think we are starting to mature and realize what's important in life, like money and nice houses. It's like DAMMNN. You look well established as heelllllllll. I bet you get approved for loans INSTANTLY.  You're credit score is probably real high!"
Rob looked at me for a second and said, "I bet that Toyota of yours is paid OFF!" <---- That's how I know it's meant to be. He just gets me. Of course I yelled in reply, "HIGHLANDER MOTHA FLUCKAAAA!"

Maybe it's not just me, maybe all the hot guys from my youth are just aging really, really well. Like really well......yes.

That's what I love about these retirement community guys, man. I get older, they stay the saaame age....

 Ok not that old...I crossed a line. I apologize. But seriously, older dudes, feel free to take your nightly after dinner walks passed my place.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment