Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year's Eve-hab

I think I owe everyone an update! Remember that New Year's Eve post...yeah...so....I have this friend. She's a lot like me except she is much more of a party animal. I won't tell you her real name because I don't want to embarrass her but her nickname is Coco. So I decided that Coco should come with hang out with us for New Year's because she didn't really have anything planned and I felt bad and didn't want her to spend New Year's Eve alone. Coco is a very sweet girl but she doesn't always make great life choices, New Year's Eve was no exception. Coco got a little cray cray. Here is what happened. The Lady Wolfpack (my 3 BFFS) and I all met up for a mellow night in with our mens to play a little Cards Against Humanity. I told them about poor Coco being all alone and being the super nice people my friends are, they welcomed the idea of having Coco over. So she comes over and we are all having fun, hanging out, having a couple drinks. Next thing I know I don't see Coco anywhere. Apparently no one had really noticed how much partying Coco had been doing and she was not feeling too hot. We found her in the bathroom (no shade, we've all had our turn but then again it was only about 10:45.) Poor Coco was sooo stoked about New Year's Eve, that she must have overcompensated and over did it. I can't say I blame her, obviously if you read my post about NYE you would see I too was super stoked about partying it up too. We were both really excited to hang out with our friends, one of us made good choices and the other one made not so good choices. It happens. No biggie deal, probably shouldn't rub it in her face or anything, I'm sure she already feels not so cool. So being the nice person I am, I volunteered to take Coco home and I spent my New Year's on the floor of a bathroom..with Coco. Sure we missed the ball drop but I think everyone learned a very valuable lesson about self control and knowing your limits.
I don't know when I'll hang out with Coco again, she hasn't called or text me lately, I think she is taking some time to reflect. Which good for her.

Besides Coco getting totally trashed, we spent an awesome night hanging out with our friends, playing a game and just being around people we love. I can't think of a better way to spend New Year's Eve. Except for maybe partying up in da club. :)

Bye fellow chupacabras.

No comments:

Post a Comment